CHEYENNE, Wyo. – These are the latest events this weekend to celebrate the first weekend in November.
- Take part in the Cheyenne First Friday Art Walk tonight, Nov. 4, from 5-8 p.m. throughout downtown Cheyenne. Find out more about the art walk here.
- Black Tooth Brewing Co. on 520 West 19th Street will be hosting live music from Jum Wilkinson tonight, Nov. 4, from 6-9 p.m.
- Take part in the Dia de los Muertos Celebration 2022 at the Cheyenne Botanical Gardens at 710 S. Lions Park Dr. From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 5, take in the beautiful flower display, and learn about the history of the celebration. Enjoy performances by Las Angelitas Unidas y Los Rayos del Sol, get delicious treats and food from local food vendors La piña loca/ fruit desserts, and the best tacos y burritos La Paz.
- Support artisans around the world and shop beautiful, hand-crafted goods this holiday season at the Tne Thousand Villages Fair Trade Sale. This event will take place at 108 E. 18th St. on Saturday, Nov. 5, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Olympus Games & Comics Cheyenne at 1710 Central Ave will be hosting their Extra Life event this weekend by providing a 25-hour game day for charity, starting at noon on Saturday, Nov. 5. Come by and play for an hour, or stay as long as you like! It cost $15 dollars to participate.
- Get a taste of the legend at Laramie County Library! Hear from tourism experts, visit some local museums and attractions, and grab a meal from some local food trucks. This event will be taking place on Saturday, Nov. 6, from 1:15-4 p.m.