CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Maghan Sue Northcutt – Interference w/ Peace Officer: No Injury, Breach of Peace
- Steven Peters – Public Intoxication
- Andrew Less Pino – Joyriding: Unauthorized Use of Motor Vehicle, Fleeing/Eluding, Possession of Methamphetamine-Type Drug (Felony), Possession of Marijuana-Type, DUI: Combination of Controlled Substance and Alcohol
- Steven Brian Sosa – DUI: Alcohol: Incapable of Safely Driving: Second in 10 Years, Interfering/Obstructing, Speed Limits: Over 16 mph in a Construction Zone
- Qurveon Lamar Thomas – No Proof of Liability Insurance, DUI: Combination of Controlled Substance and Alcohol: Incapable of Safely Driving: First in 10 Years, Driving Under Canceled/Suspended/Revoked License: First Offense, Failure to Pay, WY Warrant
- Anthony Lamont Walker – FTP: FTC
- Curtis Wisely Jr – Motor Vehicle Theft: Over $1000 (Felony), Criminal Trespass: Communication
- Benjamin James-George Woodworth – Violate Protection Order, Violate Protection Order, Violate Protection Order, Violate Protection Order
- Timothy Alan Zacharias – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation
- Jonathan Barnett – Probation Violation
- Bernard Roy Bouchard – DUI: Alcohol: Incapable of Safely Driving: First in 10 Years, Reckless Driving, Fleeing/Eluding
- Shane Matthew Dillow – DUI: .08
- James William Headstream III – Fail to Appear
- Jason Ray Hellings – Shoplifting: Over $300
- Michael Joseph Livingstone – NCIC Hit Person, Failure To Appear
- Latisha Mae Loetscher – Giving False Identity
- Sabrina Ariana Logan – DUI: Alcohol, Possession of Open Container, Suspended Driver’s License
- Derron Marshaun McCormick – Parole Violation, Failure to Appear
- Adrianna Katherine Munoz – DUI: Alcohol: Incapable of Safely Driving: Second in 10 Years, Duty to Stop: Damage to Attended Vehicle or Property, Fail to Maintain Lane/Unsafe Lane Change, Interfering/Obstructing, Open Container
- Jodi Galene Nelson – District Court Warrant: Civil Violation, Parole Violation