CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Cheyenne’s first Friday Art Walk will be taking place on June 3, and there are many businesses that will be showcasing the talents of several artists. The event will be held from 5 to 8 p.m.
The following artists will be on display throughout town:
- The Cheyenne Artists Guild will be having the works of three amazing artists: Susan L. Aughe, Michele Haagenson and Linda Sole. Susan’s work is in acrylic paint, Michele is a photographer, and Linda works with a variety of mediums, including pastel, Prismacolor pencil, acrylics, inks, and photography.
- The Paramount Café and Ballroom will be presenting the art of Kevin Phillips, who creates work by using a combination of imagery and color.
- Clay Paper Scissors and Mystery Print Gallery are proud to present the 3rd Rendezvous, a juried exhibition of Wyoming art. You can find the full list of artists who will be on display here.
- Cheyenne photographer Wayne Hassinger will be featured at Red Bison Home. Wayne is known for his nature and wildlife photography.
- Freedom’s Edge Brewery will be showcasing the art of James Overstreet, who works with oil, acrylics, and watercolors.
- Deselms Fine Art has invited a group of plein air artists to practice their craft. Plein air painting is the act of painting outdoors.
- Blue Door Arts will feature the art of Vanda Edington, Win Ratz, and Tracy Duck, as well as a collection of antiques for sale.
- Art@the Hynds will be featuring the work of self-taught artist Naomi Hendrix. Her art is a glimpse into the mind and beauty of the universe and all of its creation.
More information on the Art Walk can be found here.