CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Check out what is happening this weekend in Cheyenne!
- Join Maestro Intrilligator and guest pianist Sara Buechner for a discussion on Friday, Oct. 21, for Classic Conversations at the Laramie County Library. Patrons may attend the event from noon to 1 p.m. in the Cottonwood Room or view the livestream, which will be available on the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra’s Facebook page.
- Run for your life during the Zombie Crawl Run or Walk 1K/5K on Saturday, Oct. 22 at Lions Park on Carey Avenue at 8th Avenue. To survive, one must run or walk to maneuver their way through the zone. This event is free and will be from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Bring the whole family to the Halloween Harvest Market on Saturday, Oct. 22 at the Archer Event Center at 3801 Archer Parkway. From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., shop from various vendors, participate in games, Trunk or Treat, and enjoy concessions.
- Local authors from around the region will gather in the Laramie County Library to sell and sign books on Saturday, Oct. 22 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Find your new favorite author and support local writers!
- The Burns Lions Club is bringing a little bit of German tradition with music and food on Saturday, Oct. 22 at 315 S. Main St. in Burns, Wyoming. Come to this free event from 6 to 10 p.m. and enjoy food and company.
- Join in on a poetry reading and book signing and celebrate “Mountain Song,” Nicholas Trandahl’s fourth poetry collection. This event will be held at the Hawthorn Tree at 112 E. 17th St. from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Join a Fall Festival at Cheyenne’s newest neighborhood, Whitney Ranch, for family fun with pumpkins, candy, BBQ, a festive selfie station, music, and more! This event will take place from 1 to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 23 at 5126 Carla Drive.