Over 550,000 readers this year!

Cheyenne to have increasing rain over the next few days

Shutterstock

CHEYENNE, Wyo. — According to the National Weather Service in Cheyenne, residents can expect increasing rain over the next few days.

There will be a 20% chance of showers today, May 23, with sunny skies and a high of 76. Winds will be in the west at 5–15 mph before shifting to the east in the afternoon. It will be partly cloudy in the evening with a low of 48 and south-southeast winds at 5–15 mph.

It will be partly sunny with a high of 71 on Wednesday, May 24, with a 70% chance of showers and south-southeast winds at 5–15 mph. The evening will be mostly cloudy with a low of 48, south winds at 10 mph and a 50% chance of showers.

Advertisement

Thursday, May 25, will be mostly sunny with a high of 72, south winds at 10–15 mph and a 60% chance of showers. The evening will be mostly cloudy with a low of 49 and a 40% chance of showers.


Back

Related