CHEYENNE, Wyo. — School bus use for Frontier Days and several new hire approvals occurred at the June 20 Board of Trustees Meeting for Laramie County School District 1.
The contract between LCSD1 and Cheyenne Frontier Days was approved, allowing for the use of the district school buses to shuttle people to and from Frontier Park.
There were also several new hires in the district that were approved during the meeting, including:
- James Fraley in the position of Assistant Superintendent of Instruction
- Vicki Thompson in the position of Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources
- Holly Cawley in the position of Nutrition Services Supervisor
- Keri Peacock in the position of Assistant Principal of Meadowlark Elementary
- Adam Keiser in the position of Workforce Partnership Facilitator
- Jennifer Sumner-Brownhill in the position of Assistant Director of Human Resources
- Andre McIntyre in the position of Assistant Principal of Johnson Junior High
The board also moved to contract Principal Leadership Program and Staff Development services, as well as purchase four vehicles for the district and one commercial front mower.