The University of Wyoming posted its schedule for the delayed 2020 football season on Thursday.
UW announced last week that they would play football this year along with the rest of the Mountain West, following the lead of other divisions that decided to go ahead in spite of COVID.
While professional football stadiums have been empty, UW says it will allow 7,000 fans into War Memorial Stadium.
The 2020 season’s schedule can be seen here.
- Oct. 24: UW at University of Nevada
- Oct. 31: UW vs University of Hawaii in Laramie.
- Nov. 7: UW at Colorado State University
- Nov. 14: UW vs Air Force in Laramie
- Nov 21: UW vs Utah State University in Laramie
- Nov 28: UW at UNLV
- Dec. 5: UW at University of New Mexico
- Dec. 12: UW vs Boise State University
UW says dates are tentative, times are to be announced and some games may be moved to other days of the week.
The Wyoming Department of Health provides COVID-19 case, variant, death, testing, hospital and vaccine data online. The department also shares information about how the data can be interpreted. COVID-19 safety recommendations are available from the CDC.