Over 999,000 readers this year!

Cheyenne to have cloudy and windy week

Cheyenne residents to have a cloudy week, according to the National Weather Service in Cheyenne.

Light breaks through clouds over Wyoming’s State Penitentiary in Rawlins. (photo courtesy of the Wyoming Department of Corrections)

CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Residents can expect to have a mostly cloudy week with chances of snow, according to the National Weather Service in Cheyenne.

Today, March 7, there will be a 40% chance of snow. It will be mostly cloudy with a high of 31 and south-southwest winds at 5–10 mph set to shift to the north-northwest. There will be a 30% chance of snow in the evening with cloudy skies and a low of 21. Winds will be in the east-northeast at 5–10 mph before shifting to the south.

There will be a 40% chance of snow on Wednesday, March 8, with cloudy skies and a high of 31. Winds will be in the south-southeast at 10–15 mph. There will be a 60% chance of snow in the evening with a low of 22. Winds will be in the south at 10–15 mph.

Thursday, March 9, will have a 20% chance of snow with mostly sunny skies and a high of 38. Winds will be in the west-northwest at 15–20 mph before increasing to 25–30 mph in the afternoon. Wind gusts could be as high as 45 mph. The evening will be partly cloudy with a low of 18.


Back

Related