Over 999,000 readers this year!

Residents could see some snow this weekend in Cheyenne

Residents could see some snow this weekend.

Snowy roads in Cheyenne 1/11/22 (Cheyenne PD, Facebook)

CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Residents could see a bit of snow this weekend, according to the National Weather Service in Cheyenne.

It will be mostly sunny today, March 24, with a high of 46 and a 30% chance of snow. Winds will be in the west at 15–20 mph. There will be a 70% chance of snow in the evening with mostly cloudy skies and a low of 19. Winds will be in the west-northwest at 15–20 mph before increasing to 25–30 mph with gusts of up to 45 mph.

Saturday, March 25, will be mostly cloudy with a high of 32 and a 40% chance of snow. West-northwest winds will blow at 25–30 mph and gust as high as 45 mph. It will be mostly cloudy in the evening with a low of 15 and a 30% chance of snow. Winds will be in the west at 15–20 mph and gust at up to 30 mph.

It will be mostly sunny on Sunday, March 26, with a high of 28 and a 20% chance of snow. Winds will be in the west at 15 mph. The evening will be mostly cloudy with a low of 11 and a 20% chance of snow.


Back

Related