Here is a weekly recap of recent law enforcement activity.
The recent arrests log represents law enforcement contact with individuals who were arrested, and the charges that are recommended against them.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
Article continues below...
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period. The arrest log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Natrona County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
The Recent Arrests log may not be published on weekends, holidays, or other days when law enforcement has not made the information available.
2/7/20 – 2/10/20
- Gabriel Marshawn Anderson- Failure to Pay, Vehicle Registration Required, DUS
- Angelena Andrea Bailon- District Warrant- Civil
- Austin James Brown- Probation Violation
- Madison M Coldwell-Delozier- DUI, Possession Marijuana- M, Poss Open Container, Breach of Peace
- James Ray Dobyns- Court Order
- Sean G Dunn- DUI
- Eric James Garner- Possession Intent to Del- Fel., Possession- Fel., Possession Liquid Form- Misd.
- Glen Gerald Green- Dist. Warrant
- David Wayne Hazen- P/P Violator Arrest w/o Warrant
- Jamie Christopher Herrera- Domestic Battery
- Jacob Lee Hickman- Assault-Battery, Destruction of Property ,$1,000
- Krista Renee Johnson- Interference, Possession- Meth- Misd., Fail to Pay, Controlled Substance in Jail, Possession Controlled Substance on 3rd or Subsequent- Fel.
- John Henry Johnston Jr.- Public Intoxication
- Jennifer Lynn Kallevig- Forgery- Fel., Shoplifting- Misd., Fail to Appear, Interference
- Christopher Michael Lathrop- Violate Protection Order
- Nicole Lashay Lawson- Failure to Appear
- Lonnie Gene Lieurance Jr.- Stolen Property- Fel., Possession of Meth- Misd.
- Julian Lopez- DU, Fail to Obey Traffic Signal
- Orlando Martinez- Interference
- Alicia Marie Padilla- Breach of Peace, Criminal Trespass, Possession of Marijuana- Misd.
- Eric Daniel Pierce- Theft
- Chelsea Marie Rainwater- District Warrant- Fail to Comply
- Nathan Alan Reynolds- Careless Driving, DUI, Interference, Assault on a P/O- Misd.
- Candice Nichole Roberts- No Proof of Liability Insurance, Expired Temporary Registration
- Trinee Sue Seymour- Possession Meth- Misd.
- Charles Lee Stewart Jr.- Fail to Appear
- Angelo David Trujillo- Public Intoxication, Underage Individual/Alcohol
- Rie Daniel Waddell- Theft- Fel., Conspiracy to Commit Theft- Fel.
- Christieona Montrice Williams- Probation Violation
2/10/20 – 2/11/20
- Ralph Anthony Carbajal Jr.- District Warrant- Civil Misd.
- Christopher Lee Cauwenberghs- Court Order- Fel.
- Jordyn Danyel Duran- Stolen Property- Fel., Fail to Appear
- Jesse James Flores- Fail to Register as a Sex Offender
- Joseph Ray Fuller- Failure to Appear
- Kenneth Gene Jenkins- Unlawful Entry Onto Property, Resist Arrest
- Kevin McGregor- Failure to Appear
- James Arthur Ostermeier- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Andre Nigel Pendleton- Probation/ISP Violation and/or Sanction
- Trevor David Rhodes- DUI Alcohol, Duty Upon Colliding
- Gregory Marice Williams- Unlawful Entry Onto Property
2/11/20 – 2/12/20
- Martina Rose Bascus- DUI, Driving Without Interlock Device, DUS
- Andrew Michael Case- Failure to Comply
- Kiram Santwan Crowder- Refusing to Obey
- David Ray Herrera- DUS, No Insurance
- Latoya Monique Martinez- Failure to Comply
- Wesley Ernest Mosher- District Warrant
- Sable Dawn Phifer- Wyoming Warrant, NCIC Hold
- Carmen Michelle Polley- Burglary- Fel., Theft
- Matthew Scott Slemmons- Domestic Battery
- Jerried William Volk- Court Order
- Peggy Jo Wilson- Domestic Assault
2/12/20 – 2/13/20
- Elizabeth Ann Hastings- Probation Violation
- CAsey James Hersh- DUI, Open Container, Texting and Driving
- Bryant Ross Montoya- Probation Violation and/or Sanction
- Joshua Kane Nichols- DUI- Controlled Substance
- Nicholas Eugene Romero- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender, Escape Dentention
- Heather Lynn Tudor- Failure to Appear
2/13/20 – 2/14/20
- Joshua Lee Agnew- Domestic Battery
- Dennis Michael Alcantar- Driving Under Suspension
- Jacob Robert Bahner- Theft- Fel., Burglary- Fel.
- Gordon Samuel Hart III- Domestic Assault, Theft- Misd.
- Mark Henning Jensen- Fail to Pay
- Lonnie Gene Lieurance Jr.- District Warrant- Fel.
- John Edwin Sanders- District Warrant
- Adam Lee Trainer- Theft- Fel., Stolen Property- Fel.
- Myron Martize Woods Jr.- Domestic Battery, Interference, Stalking