Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Danny Lynn Ewing- DUI
- Dixon Allen Ferrin III- District Court Warrant- Fel.
- Antonio Sanches-Valdes Foster- Fail to Appear
- John W Glenn- Failure to Yield, Interference, DWUI
- Justina Jalyn Hart- Failure to Comply
- Elizabeth Rose Kinga- Parole Board Order- Fel.
- Donald Owen Lamay- Fail to Appear
- Andy Lee Lovato Jr- Agg Assault With Injury With Deadly Weapon- Fel.
- Jennifer Lyn Naatz- DUI, Proof of Insurance, Destruction of Property- Fel.
- Peter Dustin Oesch- Dist Warrant
- Dawn Denise Roe- Agg Assault Threat w/Weapon, Vulnerable Adult- Intentional Abuse/Neglect- Fel., Assault, Fail to Appear
- Korey Michael Sanders- Fighting Riotous Conduct
- Robert Lee Snow- District Warrant- Fel.
- Devan Aleczander Stanford- Burglary- Fel., Theft- Fel. (x2), Destruction of Property- Fel. (x2),
- Brittany Caroline Sullivan- Forgery- Fel., Conspiracy- Fel.
- Mahon Winthrop Tulloch- Domestic Battery, Strangulation of Household Member