Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jacob Robert Bahner- District Warrant -Fel.
- John Earl Baker Jr.- Court Order
- Zakurie Haze Christensen- City Court Order
- Christopher Paul Espinoza- FTC, Probation Violation
- Jason Ray Hellings- Larceny- Misd., Interference- Misd., NCIC Hit
- Shawn Michael Kirsch- Public Intoxication
- Darren Kyle Medley- Fail to Appear, Unlawful Entry Onto Property
- Jose Omar Nunez Hernandez- DUI Alcohol, Drivers License, Stop Sign, No Registration, No Insurance
- Fred Elso Oyler- Domestic Battery
- James Michael Putnam- Domestic Battery
- Daniel Eden Smith- Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply
- Adam Burkardt Wakefield- City Court Order
- Rhiannon Lynn Whitworth- Violation of Temporary Protection Order- Misd. (x3), Interference