Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Steven Ray Brown – Failure to Pay
- Aaron Brent Kelley – Motor Vehicle Theft – Felony > $1000 (Felony), Failure to Appear
- Jason Robert Lyle, Jr. – DWUI Alcohol and Controlled Substance, Possession of Controlled Substance, Reckless Driving, Fleeing or Attempting to Elude
- Santos Michael Munoz, Jr. – Violent or Tumultuous Acts, Unlawful Entry onto Property
- Jericho Arthur Richardson – Failure to Comply (Felony)
- Ray Patrick Robinson – Resisting Arrest, Annoying/Obscene/Threatening Telephone Calls, Probation Violation
- Gabriel Anthony Roybal – Domestic Battery > 2 Previous Convictions in Under 10 Years (Felony), Driving Under Suspension – Subsequent Violations, Aggravated Fleeing and Eluding w/Prior Conviction (Felony), Stop Sign, Violation of a Protection Order, District Court Warrant – FTC (Felony), Wyoming Warrant
- Merena Deanna Schlosser – Failure to Comply
- Wayne Snelling – Wyoming Warrant
- Kristoffer Gregory Walthall – DUI – .08 or Greater as Measured Within 2 Hours of Stop, Proof of Liability Insurance, Suspended Drivers License, Parole Violation (Felony)