Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jory Michael Bocanegra – District Court Warrant (Felony)
- Jesse Patrick Canady – District Court Warrant (Felony)
- Charles Walter Diaz-Miller -Failure to Appear
- Nicolas R Garcia – Violation of Protection Order, Possession of Stolen Property (x2), Possession of Stolen Property (Felony), Eluding Law Enforcement, Interference With Peace Officer, NCIC Hold/ Denver District Court (Felony)
- Christina Marie Pixley – Failure to Pay
- Xavier Lee Sanchez – Murder/ 2nd Degree (Felony), Conspiracy (Felony)
- Justine Elizabeth Sena – Interference With Peace Officer, Fleeing/Attempting to Elude Police Officer
- Zoe Fawn Slater – District Court Warrant/Probation Violation (Felony)
- Dylan Spiller – Domestic Battery
- Jason Douglas Stratton – P/P Violator Arrest W/O Warrant