CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Britney Louise Breazeale – Failure to Appear (two counts)
- Steven Ray Brown – Court Order
- Christian Alexander Chaparro – Theft < $1000 Shoplifting
- Monica Kaye Diaz-Quintor – Failure to Pay
- Stephen Roy Garcia – Failure to Pay
- Benjamin Ray Halcott – Failure to Appear, Failure to Pay
- Jennifer Marie Martin – Wyoming Warrant
- Gregory George Snyder – Enter into/on Other Person’s Property, Public Intoxication, Open Container
- Vince Richard Trujillo – Failure to Pay, Possession of Powdery Substance