CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Austin Ray Jackie Bennett – Interference w/ Peace Officer: No Injury, Battery: Touching in Rude Manner Intention, Possession: Marijuana-Type
- Jim DeMent – Failure to Appear
- Paula Rose Downer – District Court Warrant, Probation Violation
- Balynda K Foster – Failure to Comply: CAC/FCS
- Leslie Ann Fournier – Failure to Comply: CAC/FCS
- Peter Jay Lewis – Failure to Pay
- Tyler D Santoyo – Domestic Battery
- Vanessa Dawn Wilson – Fighting/Riotous Conduct, Fighting/Riotous Conduct
- Ezra Nmn Zabinski – Shoplifting: Over $300; Unlawful Entry onto Property