CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jennifer Evelyn Davidson – Motor Vehicle Theft: Over $1000 (Felony), Fleeing/Eluding
- Robert William Jahn – Violating Protection Order
- Erika Jenelle Martinez – DUI: Controlled Substance: Incapable of Safely Driving: First in 10 Years, Driving under Cancelled/Suspended/Revoked License: First Offense, Expired/Improper Registration
- Brandon Tyre Palmer – District Court Warrant, Probation Violation (Felony)
- Tiffanie Dawn Wilken – Vulnerable Adult Exploitation (Felony), Theft: Under $1000 from Building