CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
Article continues below...
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Raymond Jones Curtis – DUI
- Brandon Dwayne Grafton – Public Intoxication
- Jessica Mae Grimm – Failure to Appear, Laramie County Warrant
- James William Headstream – DUI/Drug Court Hold
- Jamar Lee Jackson – Strangulation of a Household Member: Minor Injury (Felony)
- Alice Faye Knight – Probation Violation
- Michael Douglas Lefebvre – Possession of a Controlled Substance (Felony), Intent to Deliver (Felony)
- Erika Jenelle Martinez – DUI: Controlled Substance: Incapable of Safely Driving: First in 10 Years, Driving Under Canceled/Suspended/Revoked License: First Offense, Expired/Improper Registration
- Kayla Marie Padilla – DUI: Alcohol: Incapable of Safely Driving: First in 10 Years, Careless Driving
- Wade Marin Milewski Prehn – Public Intoxication
- Mark Anthony Sisco – Public Intoxication, Unlawful Entry onto Property
- Eric Albert Smith – Failure to Pay
- Lane Austin Thomas – Child Endangerment: Second Offense, Attempted Aggravated Assault w/ a Motor Vehicle (Felony)
- Anthony Lamont Walker – FTP/FTC