CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kelly Ann Chavez – Unlawful Entry onto Property
- Kristopher Lee Garlick – Failure to Appear
- Nathaniel Kingston Gunn – Strangulation of a Household Member: Minor Injury (Felony), Domestic Battery, Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury
- Brent William Henry – DUI: Alcohol: Incapable of Safely Driving with Child Passenger: Second in Ten Years
- Joseph P. Holmes – Destruction of Property over $1000 (Felony), Assault: Simple
- Justin Ray Longland – Possession of a Controlled Substance (Felony)
- Andre Tremel Ray – NCIC Hit Person (Felony)
- Ambri Jordan Rogers – Fail to Appear