CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Diego Lorenzo Abad – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation (Felony)
- Mahjabeen Abbas – DUI: BAC of .08% or Greater: First in 10 Years
- Jaccob E. Bunning – Theft (Felony), Interference with a Peace Officer, Urban District Speed Zone: 6 or More over, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill: 3 Grams or Less, Operating Motor Vehicle with No Driver’s License, Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Police Officers
- Aeolian Floyd Curtis – Failure to Comply, NCIC Hit Person (Felony)
- Jane Doe – Unlawful Entry onto Property, Public Intoxication, Giving False Identity
- Lance Lee Gibson – Court Order (Felony)
- Norman Greasewood – Public Intoxication
- Ashley Nicole Gutierrez – Violator Arrest Without Warrant
- Jamar Lee Jackson – Theft Over $1000 Motor Vehicle Parts (Felony), Destruction Property Over $1000 (Felony)
- Lisa Lynn Rench – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation (Felony)