CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Laura Jean Barber – District Court Warrant: Failure to Appear
- Jaccob Eugene Bunning – Failure to Comply
- Cordell Dion Fernandez – Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply
- Gabriel Edward Hernandez – Domestic battery; interference with a police officer (no injury)
- Seth Michael Hook – District warrant (probation violation) x2
- Susan Renee Hubbard – Public intoxication
- Chase Alan Lemons – Shoplifting (under $100); public intoxication; loitering
- Wilkie I McCoy Jr – Assault on Jail officer (propelling dangerous substance)
- Kenneth Ray Potter Sr. – Fail to appear
- Rodney Dean Reed – Failure to appear, Failure to register as a sex offender
- Jayme Rae Russell – Failure to appear
- Eric Mitchell Sidwell – Failure to appear x2, failure to comply, giving false identity, possession/use of controlled substance
- Dominic Frederic Stalkup – Failure to pay
- Jason Brent Stricker – Failure to appear; failure to comply
- Bryan Joseph Vanduine – Failure to comply