CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Shane Eddie Anderson – Failure to Appear Warrant, Failure to Comply
- Andrew Adam Apodaca – Possession/Use of Drugs: Amphetamine-Type
- Tyler James Davis – Theft, Use or Dispose > $1K or Firearm/Livestock (Felony), Suspended Driver’s License
- Morghana Gloucenstoff – Unlawful Entry onto Property
- Byron Gerae Mahone – Domestic Battery, Destruction of Property < $1000
- Sebastian Michael Moore – Public Intoxication, Resisting Arrest, Refusing to Obey, Fighting/Riotous Conduct
- Jenny Lynn Parsons – DUI: .08% or Greater as Measured within Two Hours of Stop
- Austin Allen Sanders – District Court Warrant: Civil Violation
- Stephen Auvice Sanders – Strangulation of a Household Member: Minor Injury (Felony), Domestic Battery: Two Counts
- Kacey J Strobel – Violent or Tumultuous Acts