CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Ashley Kaye Aragon – Public Intoxication
- Michael Eugene English – District Court Warrant: Civil Violation
- Micheal Loyd Foster – Failure to Pay
- Richard Anthony Gonzales – False Report of Emergency
- Alexis Mary Larue – DUI: BAC of .08% or Greater: First in 10 Years, Possession of Marijuana: Under 1/4 oz.
- Chase Alan Lemons – Motor Vehicle Theft Over $1000 (Felony), Possession: Marijuana-Type
- Terry Lee Lustgraaf – DUI: Four or More in 10 Years (Felony), Suspended Driver’s License, Duty to Stop PD, Duty to Stop PD, Driving without Interlock Device
- Nottia Lyon – Domestic Battery
- Colby Isaac Northrop – Public Intoxication
- Jimmy Scott Smith – Parole Violation
- Brandon Dean Starkey – Failure to Appear
- Cassandra James Wiseman – Child Neglect: Adequate Care, DUI: With Child Passenger