CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- William Lyndel Barnes, 39 – Violation of Protection Order
- Celeste T. Cruz, 29 – DUI, Failure to Stop at a Stop Sign, Improper Right Turn, Interfering/Obstructing
- Robert Marion Ellis, 60 – Failure to Pay
- Michael Lorenzo-Christian Guzman, 38 – DUI
- Charles Ross Jolley, 27 – Failure to Appear x2
- Shaya Marie Jones, 26 – Child Abandonment
- Steven Paul Munoz, 46 – Unlawful Entry into Occupied Structure, Duty upon Colliding with an Unattended Vehicle
- Mylisha Laray Taylor, 31 – Forgery, Conspiracy
- David Richard Williams, 60 – Court Order
- Ezra Nmn Zabinski, 41 – Wyoming Warrant: Misdemeanor