CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Akmir Lateef Brown – Indecent Exposure, Entering into/on Other Person’s Property
- Jeffery Johnson Derek – Incapable of Safely Driving: Second Offense in 10 Years, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant: 3 oz. or Less
- Dustin Taylor Foster – Public Intoxication, Interfering/Obstructing, Open Container
- Yzail Ashton Gauna – Strangulation of a Household Member: Minor Injury: Felony, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon: Felony, Domestic Battery, Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury
- Britnee Gilmore – Theft: Deprive Less than $1000, Failure to Appear, Failure to Appear
- Joshua James Kendall – Theft: Deprive Less than $1000, Paraphernalia: Delivery
- Keith Scott Kuder – Violator Arrest without a Warrant
- Christopher Matthew Ledney – Public Intoxication
- Alexandria Dovie McCart – Violator Arrest without a Warrant
- Lawrence Christopher Meneghini – Threats: Terroristic: Felony
- Nathan Ray Stone – Theft: Over $1000 Shoplifting: Felony, Interference with a Peace Officer
- Frank Adolph Trujillo Sr. – Domestic Battery: Fewer than Two Previous Convictions in under 10 Years
- Skyler Kinley Wallowingbull – Failure to Comply, Failure to Appear
- Ezra Nmn Zabrinski – Court Order