CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Shay Kiara Bell, 20 – Court Order
- Akmir Lateef Brown, 28 – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation: Felony x2
- Jaccob E. Bunning, 23 – Failure to Appear: Felony
- Kenneth Jason Cain, 42 – Motor Vehicle Theft: Felony
- Amber Jae Carabajal, 22 – Theft: Under $1000, Interference with a Peace Officer
- Bobbi Jean Cornberg, 57 – Domestic Battery
- Cathee J. Crumm, 61 – Domestic Battery
- Walberto Lemus Fuentes, 42 – DUI, Interference with a Peace Officer, Driver’s License
- Hannah Elizabeth Fredricks, 29 – Court Order
- Albertico Garcia Layva, 30 – DWUI, Speeding, Turn Signal, No Proof of Insurance, Failure to Maintain Single Lane of Travel
- Veronica C. Moreno, 31 – Possession of Schedule II: Felony, Possession of Schedule IV
- Veronica Alijah Olivares, 31 – Domestic Battery
- Frances Rose Ornelaz, 47 – Burglary: Felony, Unlawful Entry Into Occupied Structure: Felony, Assault
- Rogelio Gabriel Pantoja Alonso, 48 – Fighting/Riotous Conduct
- Ariel Adrien Philippi, 25 – Failure to Appear
- Lukas Michael Romsa, 29 – District Court Warrant: Felony
- Donnie Ray Sausedo, 45 – Public Intoxication, Open Container
- Chad Eugene Stenhjem, 49 – Fail to Appear
- Toni Raw Ver Steegh, 52 – DUI, Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance, Failure to Maintain Lane
- Griffin Lee Wagens-Newman, 18 – Refuse to ID to Police Officer
- Alejandro Joel Vizarraga, 40 – Domestic Battery, Interference with Emergency Call