CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Dustyn Judd Boppre, 32 – Aggravated Assault Threat with Weapon: Felony, False Imprisonment
- Kcyle Jacobb Dooley, 30 – District Court Warrant
- Mary Elizabeth Fletcher, 43 – Failure to Appear
- Hayden M. Grove, 33 – Reckless Endangering: Firearm
- Fabian Manuel Hernandez, 25 – Failure to Appear
- True Raine Sullivan, 20 – Failure to Appear
- Edwin Gerardo Zayas, 35 – Fighting/Riotous Conduct, Public Intoxication