CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Samuel Walter Biss, 43 – Failure to Pay, Wyoming Warrant: Felony
- Alizandria Eileen Gunn, 21 – Domestic Battery, Interference with an Emergency Call
- Youngkee Hong, 33 – Failure to Appear
- Savanna Horst, 27 – Domestic Battery
- Mark Anthony Martinez, 46 – Violator Arrest without Warrant: Felony
- Tyler Eugene Neighbors, 39 – Court Order
- Tiffany Promise Potter, 37 – Failure to Appear, Possession of Methamphetamine-Type Drug: Felony, Taking a Controlled Substance/Liquor into Jail: Felony
- Matthew Scott Rose, 32 – NCIC Hit Person
- Kacey Jo Strobel, 48 – Giving False Identity, Driver’s License Required