CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Tyler Thomas Fleming, 31 – Failure to Comply
- Joseph N. Hernandez, 33 – Failure to Appear
- Joel Andrew Huston, 37 – Motor Vehicle Theft: Felony, Unlawful Entry into Occupied Structure
- Diego R. Giron, 23 – DUI, Speed, Failure to Merge into Farthest Lane for Emergency Vehicle
- Crystal Kalee Odell, 34 – Failure to Appear
- Jeremy Brian Potter, 43 – Failure to Pay
- Glenn Cullen Rankin, 40 – DUI
- Deedra Lynn Sanders, 32 – Failure to Appear
- Jace Logan Sanders, 24 – Violator Arrest without Warrant
- Katrina Karen Stolz, 67 – Failure to Appear
- Moniqua Marie Villarreal, 43 – City Court Order
- Jonathan Young, 35 – Public Intoxication