CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Justine Ann Bailey, 33 – Domestic Battery
- Timothy Brian Campbell, 32 – Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver, Attempt and Conspire
- Daniel Lee Ellis, 40 – Failure to Comply
- Jesse George Finch, 33 – Failure to Pay, Fighting in Public, Breach of Peace, Interference
- Anthony Joseph Gello, 36 – Grand Theft, Petty Theft: Motor Vehicle Parts, Aggravated Eluding with Prior Conviction, Interference, Possession of Meth: Amphetamine-Type
- Julian Michael Hernandez, 21 – Domestic Battery, Property Destruction: Over $1000, Failure to Comply
- Aaron Lane Hubert, 45 – Public Intoxication
- Andy Lee Kirkendall, 44 – DUI: Controlled Substance, Robbery with Injury, Duty upon Vehicle Collision, Simple Assault, Property Destruction: Over $1000, Interference, Fleeing/Eluding, Criminal Trespass, Criminal Entry: Vehicle
- Amber Renee Linares, 33 – Failure To Comply
- Mari Lee Lojka – District Court Warrant, Refusing to Obey, Resisting Arrest
- Valerie Monroe, 32 – Felony Motor Vehicle Theft
- Santos Michael Munoz Jr., 42 – DUI: Alcohol: First Offense in 10 Years, License Required, No Insurance, Speed Limits
- Kathy Kay Nelson, 45 – Public Intoxication
- Kelly Riggins – Refusing to Obey
- Franmarlin Salazar Carr, 34 – Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver, Attempt and Conspire
- Melissa Lynn Steele, 37 – Probation Violation: Misdemeanor
- Patricio Leroy Soriano, 40 – Probation Violation: Misdemeanor
- Kirk Edwin Tudor, 32 – Aggravated Assault/Threatening with a Deadly Weapon
- Christopher Marc Weiser, 38 – District Court Bench Warrant: Civil Violation