CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- David Herbert Frizzell, 39 – Failure to Comply
- Juan A. Gomez Beltran, 22 – Wyoming Warrant Hit
- David Scott Jarrett, 58 – Failure to Appear x2, District Court Failure to Comply: Felony, District Court Failure to Appear: Felony
- Bradley Aaron Lieurance, 23 – Failure to Pay
- Richard E. Merlak, 67 – Failure to Register as a Sex Offender: Subsequent Violation: Felony
- Matthew Scott Pruitt, 19 – U.S. Marshal Hold: Felony