CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- William Lynoel Barnes, 40 – Domestic Battery, Theft: Less than $1000
- James Allen Hampton, 63 – NCIC Hold x2
- Jarrett David Scott, 58 – District Court Warrant
- Paul Allen King, 64 – U.S. Marshal Hold
- Gloria Lynn Landeroz, 39 – Failure to Appear
- Desiree Ariel Lucero, 32 – Theft: Greater than $1000, Misdemeanor Probation Violation, District Court Warrant, Failure to Appear
- Tyler Dillon Mills, 32 – Felony Warrant
- Heidi Oshel, 43 – Giving False Identity, Felony Warrant, Possession/Use of Drugs: Controlled Substance
- William Richard Tallerdy, 38 – Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Robert Vern Tennant, 36 – NCIC Hold
- Michael Asa Young, 29 – District Court Warrant