CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Paula D. Bell, 43 – Public Intoxication
- Dustin Michael Huff, 38 – NCIC Hit: FTA: Assault, Failure to Pay, Probation Revocation, Domestic Battery: Second Offense
- Shannon Julia Kronberger, 49 – Failure to Appear
- Luis V. Mata Larrazolo, 53 – Driving while Suspended for DWUI, Driving without Ignition Interlock, Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance
- Lauren Elizabeth Miller, 39 – Failure to Appear
- Myrtle H. Obanion, 51 — Misdemeanor Warrant