CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Earnest Geoffery Bedford, 58 – Fighting/Riotous Conduct, Public Intoxication, Open Container
- Brystal Lee Clark, 35 – Failure to Pay x2
- Randall Chilcher, 55 – DUI: Felony, Failure to Maintain Lane, Headlights Required, Suspended Driver’s License
- Vincent Mario Davis, 31 – Violator Arrest without Warrant
- Aaron John Felzien, 42 – Domestic Battery
- Anthony Joseph Gello, 36 – Fleeing/Eluding, Careless Driving, Interference with a Peace Officer
- Gordon Lucas Grashorn, 42 – Violate Protection Order
- Andrew Kyle Halter Provost, 29 – Failure to Comply
- Nicole Margaret Jenkins, 37 – Failure to Appear
- Richard Raymond Kwedor, 40 – Public Intoxication
- Sabrina Ariana Logan, 29 – DUI
- Marie Ann Mclean, 35 – Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Phillip Jacop Moyte, 39 – DUI
- Carla Jean Noel, 52 – Failure to Appear
- Wayne Snelling, 43 – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation: Felony
- Joshua James Sterling, 30 – Failure to Pay, Suspended Driver’s License, DUI
- Samuel Trujillo, 27 – Motor Vehicle Theft: Under $1000, Property Destruction: Under $1000
- John Russell Vigil, 51 – Failure to Pay