CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Derick James Archibeque, 38 – Failure to Appear
- Melanie Hall Booth, 43 – DUI
- Jeffery Dean Chowning, 62 – Domestic Battery
- Wendy Mae Cooper, 44 – Failure to Pay
- Ryan Neal Savis, 22 – Possession of Marijuana-Type Drug, Fighting in Public
- Anthony Dwayne Dorn, 29 – Possession of Methamphetamine-Type Drug: Felony
- Victor Adrian Flores, 34 – Domestic Battery
- Anthony Joe Garcia, 49 – Court Order
- Jessica Marie Goodwin, 33 – Domestic Battery
- Kevin Ray Grimm, 49 – Forgery: Felony
- Christopher Michael Herrera, 38 – Interfering/Obstructing
- Scott Jerome Johnson, 34 – Indecent Exposure, Interfering/Obstructing
- Charles Ross Jolley, 27 – Court Order
- Zachary Kyle Kelly, 41 – District Court Warrant: Failure to Comply: Felony
- Kenneth James Lafferty, 31 – DUI: Controlled Substance, Possession of Methamphetamine-Type Drug, Possession of Marijuana-Type Drug, Possession in Pill Form
- Jennifer Ann Marquez, 38 – Public Intoxication, Giving False Identity, NCIC Hit Person
- Besiki Marsagishvili, 39 – DUI: Alcohol, Open Container
- Bryan Pineda Leal, 18 – Public Intoxication, Underage Individual Buying/Selling/Possessing/Consuming Alcohol
- David Alan Schmidt, 28 – WY Warrant, Possession/Use of Amphetamine-Type Drug, Seatbelt Required for Passenger over 12 Years Old, Failure to Appear
- Daniel Leray Snow, 46 – Possession of a Powdery Substance
- Michael Ryan Torres, 37 – District Court Warrant: Failure to Appear: Felony