CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Alissa Marie Arellano, 25 – Failure to Comply
- Kyle Craig Baldwin, 36 – Public Intoxication
- Michelle Renae Deshazo, 31 – Domestic Battery
- Anthony Joseph Gello, 36 – Theft: Under $1000, Aggravated Assault with Injury: Felony
- Jacob Giovannie Gold, 20 – Possession of Methamphetamine-Type Drug
- Valerie Monroe, 32 – Failure to Appear, Interference with a Peace Officer