CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jesse Alan Abbott, 33 – Driving under Suspension, Red Light
- Candince Cyrene Cordova, 43 – WY Warrant
- Carissa Anne Coursey, 38 – Domestic Assault
- Edilberto O Cruz Cruz, 22 – DUI, Wrong Way per Traffic Control Device
- Oshea Collins Downing, 20 – DUI: Controlled Substance
- Grant Frederick Frankhouser, 24 – Failure to Comply, Fighting/Riotous Conduct
- Gordon Samuel Hart III, 44 – Domestic Assault, Interference with an Emergency Call, Destruction of Property: Under $1000
- Jason Ray Hellings, 42 – Disturbing the Peace and Disturbing Property, Public Intoxication
- Allyesha Santina Hernandez, 29 – Court Order
- Daniel Joseph Lawson, 48 – Domestic Battery
- Kathleen Lien Louise, 54 – Failure to Pay
- Joseph Cecil Lovato, 27 – Failure to Appear
- Gilbert Nolasto Martinez, 41 – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation: Felony
- Isaac John Martinez, 47 – Theft: Over $1000: Felony
- Mark Martinez, 47 – Probation Violation: Felony
- Honorio Moreno-Lopez, 43 – Ice Detainer: Felony
- Jericho Arthur Richardson, 22 – Court Order
- Brittany Ann Rochlitz, 34 – Failure to Pay
- Jimmy Scott Smith, 32 – Motor Vehicle Theft: Felony, Possession of Methamphetamine-Type Drug: Felony, Possession in Pill Form
- Chaiyun Paul Traipoom, 41 – Public Intoxication, Possession/Use of Drugs: Amphetamine-Type, Giving False Identity
- Levi Gerard Vigil, 22 – Court Order
- Kateri F. Warren, 40 – Possession in Pill Form, Possession of Marijuana-Type Drug
- Savannah Breanna Woolum, 23 – Failure to Pay
- Isreal Eric Zegiel, 41 – Disturbing the Peace and Disturbing Property, Interfering/Obstructing x2