CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Crystal Marie Allen, 33 – Probation Violation
- Kevin Troy Bartlett, 52 – Felony Possession of Marijuana, Felony Possession of Methamphetamine-Type Drug, Possession in Pill Form
- Samuel Arthur Bechtold, 60 – Domestic Battery
- Caleb E. Blakely, 34 – DUI, Possession of a Controlled Substance: 3 Ounces or Less
- Jessica Annette Britton, 30 – Vulnerable Adult: Exploitation
- Dustin Paul Bruckner, 32 – Public Intoxication
- Kelly Ann Chavez, 51 – Breach of Peace
- Kelvyn Wayne Curby, 24 – Court Order
- Christopher Paul Espinoza, 41 – Court Order
- Gabriel James Hanson, 18 – Aggravated Assault with Injury
- Angel Valentino Herrera, 26 – Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury, Circuit Court Warrant
- Jeremy Jason Holz, 42 – Failure to Appear, Theft: Deprive Greater than $1000 or Firearm/Livestock, Felony Possession of Marijuana, Felony Possession of Methamphetamine-Type Drug, Controlled Substance: Pill Form
- Edward Stewart Johns, 51 – Misdemeanor Probation Violation
- Matthew Alan Lose, 42 – Failure to Pay
- Seth Marcus Martinez, 32 – Probation Violation, Failure to Appear, NCIC Hit Person
- Trenton Robert Maxfield, 18 – Underage Individual Buying/Selling/Possessing/Consuming/Soliciting Alcohol, Public Intoxication, Interfering/Obstructing, Nicotine Possession/Use by Person under 21
- Randy Curtis Mendenhall, 33 – Domestic Battery: Less than Five Years since Last Conviction
- Leo Pete Montoya Jr., 52 – Violate Protection Order, Domestic Battery
- Zacharias Resawn Nichols, 37 – DUI: Alcohol
- Alejandro Pimentel Padilla, 24 – DUI: First in 10 Years
- Francisco Ramos, 45 – Domestic Battery
- James Dean Roe Sr., 60 – Failure to Appear, Failure to Pay
- Natalie Bernice Seymore, 39 – Failure to Appear
- Wayne Snelling, 44 – District Court Warrant
- Melvin Jonathan Watson Jr., 30 – Theft: Deprive Less than $1000, District Court Warrant, Destruction of Property: Less than $1000, Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury, Misdemeanor Possession of Methamphetamine-Type Drug
- Jerry Louis Woods Jr., 32 – Destruction of Property: Less than $1000
- Tatum William Wood, 34 – Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury