CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Charles Lynn Anaya, 31 – Failure to Appear
- Carlos Andrew Miguel Galindo, 33 – Theft: Deprive Less than $1000
- Alissa Jean Garcia, 31 – Failure to Appear
- Joseph Nathaniel Hernandez, 33 – Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury x2, Criminal Entry, Third-Degree Arson, Theft: Deprive Less than $1000
- David Ray Herrera Jr., 22 – Failure to Pay
- Jamar Lee Jackson, 38 – Failure to Pay
- Devin Gregory Martinez, 24 – DUI/Drug Court Hold
- Lorenzo J. Martinez, 34 – Disturbing the Peace and Disturbing Property
- Leo Pete Montoya Jr., 52 – Failure to Comply
- Eric Daniel Pierce, 31 – Domestic Battery: Less than Five Years since Last Conviction
- Joshua Aaron Reid, 30 – Failure to Pay
- Stephen Scott Richardson, 41 – Domestic Violence with a Protection Order
- Kelsey Ann Rizzo, 31 – Failure to Appear
- Shawn Gene Rowland, 47 – Failure to Pay
- Adam Cole Ruhaak, 37 – Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts: Less than $1000, Destruction of Property: Less than $1000 Attempt, Possession in Pill Form
- Shea Allen Towne, 38 – DUI: Alcohol, Headlight Equipment, Proof of Liability Insurance