CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Allissa Marie Arellano, 25 – Failure to Appear, Indecent Exposure, Public Intoxication
- Jamie Rene Cardona, 49 – Probation Violation
- Ryan D. Carmine, 43 – Destruction of Property: Less than $1000, DUI: Controlled Substance, Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury, Reckless Driving, Fleeing/Eluding
- Joshua Joseph Cruz, 31 – NCIC Hold
- Tony Joe Hall, 36 – Failure to Appear
- John Darryl Hill, 36 – Failure to Pay
- Shawna Renia Lemke, 37 – Public Intoxication
- Patrick Ryan Martinez, 29 – DUI: Alcohol, Resisting Arrest, Driver’s License Required