CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Laramie County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Roman G. Andrade, 36 – DUI: Alcohol incapable of safely driving with Child Passenger, 1st in 10 years
- Jennifer Rae Arias, 39 – DUI
- Terry DeWayne Carey, 43 – DUI: Alcohol, Open Container of Alcohol, Driving while License Suspended: Second Offense, Compulsory Auto Insurance: First Offense, Interference with a Peace Officer, No Seatbelt
- Lonnie Keith Chavez, 57 – Failure to Pay
- Anthony Joe Garcia Jr., 49 – Criminal Trespass: Communication
- Dustin L. Gebhardt, 39 – Probation Violation: Misdemeanor, Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury
- Sabrina L. Gudish, 39 – Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply
- Joshua David Harris, 39 – DUI: Alcohol, Seatbelts, Failure to Maintain Lane, Superintendent Speed Zones
- Faith A. Hauck, 28 – DWUI: Controlled Substance, Open Container of Alcohol, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Powder or Crystal, Superintendent Speed Zone: 6 or More, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Plant: 3 Ounces or Less, Driving while Suspended
- James Richard Jares, 35 – Failure to Appear
- Jay Marshal King, 25 – DUI: Controlled Substance
- Hunter Patrick Lindsey, 23 – DUI, Superintendent Speed Zones
- Devin Gregory Martinez, 24 – Aggravated Assault on a Pregnant Woman: Minor Injury and No Weapon
- Alona Ann Niles, 37 – District Court Warrant: Civil Violation
- Allison Rose O’Dell, 28 – Domestic Battery
- Jose Carmen Franco Ortiz, 32 – Failure to Appear Warrant
- Dulton Owen Petty John-Parker, 27 – DUI: Alcohol
- Andrew A. Rayburn, 29 – Open Container of Alcohol, No Valid Driver’s License
- Breanna Lemae Sorensen, 31 – Destruction of Property: Greater than $1000
- David Brandon Smith, 39 – DUI: Alcohol
- Christopher M. Thayer, 19 – Strangulation of a Household Member: Minor Injury
- Bryant M. Vann, 32 – Wyoming Warrant