CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Derick James Archibeque, 38 – Violent/Tumultuous to Property, Disturbing the Peace and Disturbing Property, Resisting Arrest, Possession/Use of Drugs: Amphetamine-Type
- Robert Lawrence Burchett, 56 – Failure to Pay
- Bryan Randolph Ciccone, 46 – Court Order
- Anthony James Estrada, 30 – Domestic Battery, Interference with Emergency Call
- Parker Colin Ewig, 31 – Domestic Battery: Felony
- Marco Ivan Soto, 19 – Domestic Battery, Strangulation of a Household Member: Felony