CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- John Wayne Butler Jr., 45 – Violator Arrest without Warrant: Felony
- Kevin Antonio Cooper, 46 – Child Abuse: Felony
- Connot Hedlund Ecton, 27 – NCIC Hit Person, Failure to Appear
- Isaac Lee Gonzales, 26 – Failure to Pay
- Michael Lorenzo-Christian Guzman, 39 – Possession of Schedule I and II Narcotics: Felony
- Ashley Nicole Hyatt, 34 – Possession of Schedule I and II Narcotics: Felony, U.S. Marshal Hold
- Stephanie Rena Jackson, 35 – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation: Felony
- Rene Jacquez, 35 – Possession of Methamphetamine
- Nigel Dominic Latham, 39 – Failure to Comply
- Benito Irwin Loneman Sr., 39 – Burglary: Felony
- Paul Joseph Lopez, 51 – Strangulation of a Household Member: Felony, Domestic Battery, Interference with a Peace Officer, Destruction of Property: Under $1000
- Anthony Mark Martinez, 23 – DUI, Fleeing/Eluding, Reckless Driving
- Tirso Munguia, 19 – District Court Warrant: Failure to Comply: Felony
- Crystyl Faythe Parker, 45 – Failure to Pay
- Stephen Daniel Schneider, 30 – DUI, Failure to Maintain Lane
- Colton John Tucker, 33 – Theft: Over $1000 Pick Pocket: Felony, Assault/Battery
- Matthew James Uballe, 35 – Public Intoxication, Interfering/Obstructing