CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Laramie County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Charles Lynn Anaya, 31 – Failure to Comply
- Michael Thomas Caldwell, 57 – Failure to Appear
- Jennifer Evelyn Davidson, 44 – Motor Vehicle Theft: Greater than $1000: Felony, Conspiracy
- Andrew Eckles, 28 – DUI: First Offense in 10 Years, Interference with a Peace Officer, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, Possession of a Controlled Substance: 3/10 Gram or Less
- Aja Unique Johnson, 23 – Wyoming Warrant: Felony
- Lisa Marie Little, 42 – Domestic Battery
- Conor Holland McEnure, 27 – NCIC Hold
- Pamela Estelle McMenus, 52 – Interference with Custody
- Christopher Alonzo Montoya, 40 – District Court Warrant
- Zoe Fawn Slater, 26 – DUI/Drug Court Hold