CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Laramie County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Joseph Jude Benzmiller, 57 – Disturbing the Peace and Disturbing Property, Giving False Identity, NCIC Hold
- Frederick Joseph Cisneros, 40 – Failure to Comply
- Ross Brent Hammond, 48 – DWUI, Driving without an Interlock Device, No Insurance, Driving while License Suspended, Expired Registration
- Gabriel Edward Hernandez, 33 – Failure to Pay
- Charles Ross Jolley, 27 – Theft: Greater than $1000, Failure to Pay
- Michael Anthony Norwood, 48 – Failure to Pay, Driving without a Valid Driver’s License, Expired Registration, No Insurance
- Timothy David Stramel, 63 – Interference with a Peace Officer