CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jesse Frankin Bruce, 44 – Breach of Peace
- Jaccob E. Bunning, 24 – Violator Arrest without Warrant
- Richard Lee Clifton, 64 – Possession of Schedule I and II Narcotics: Felony, Conspiracy: Drug Charges: Felony
- Candice Cyrene Cordova, 43 – Theft: Under $1000
- Margaret Kelly Gleason, 56 – DUI, Possession of Marijuana, Windshield Broken, No Liability Insurance, Possession/Use of Drugs: Amphetamine-Type
- Gordon Samuel Hart III, 44 – Public Intoxication
- Nathan Robert Kallecig, 20 – District Court Warrant: Failure to Comply: Felony x2
- Daniel Robert Lane, 38 – Probation Violation: Misdemeanor
- Lance Lyle Lebsack, 56 – DUI
- Trevis Kane Martinez, 22 – Probation Violation: Misdemeanor
- Olivia Margaret Merrill, 21 – Possession of Schedule I and II Narcotics: Felony, Conspiracy: Drug Charges: Felony
- Lori Ann Miller, 61 – DUI
- Keelan Matthew Postlewait, 40 – Failure to Appear
- Derrill S. Price, 32 – Domestic Battery
- Amanda Nicole Warriner, 42 – DUI