CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Merle E Hudson III, 50 – Conspiracy, Possession of a Powdery Substance, Property Destruction: Under $1,000
- Michael Isaiah Lohmann, 27 – Burglary, Possession of a Powdery Substance
- Elizabeth Cuffaro, 45 – NCIC Hit
- Benjamin James-George Woodworth, 33 – Violation of Protection Order
- Lonnie Ray Hobbs, 60 – Court Order
- Ricky Lee Dougherty, 59 – Breach of Peace, Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury
- Austin Ray Jackie Bennett, 31 – Criminal Entry, Grand Theft: Over $1,000, Domestic Battery, Property Destruction: Under $1,000
- Anthoney John Bryant, 24 – DUI/Drug Court Hold
- Joshua Dillon Moody, 21 – Probation Violation: Misdemeanor