CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Laramie County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Krystal Nichole Ebell, 32 – Child Endangerment: Drugs, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill or Capsule x2
- Jake Douglas Hatley, 35 – Giving False Identity, Possession of Marijuana: Less than 1/4 Ounce
- Andy Lee Kirkendall, 45 – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation
- David B. Kitley Jr., 19 – Assault: Battery
- Juan F. Martinez Guereca, 47 – Warrant
- Derek Uriah Meriwether, 39 – Public Intoxication
- Christopher Allen Nace, 58 – Public Intoxication
- Henry Daniel Resler Jr., 39 – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation
- John William Rogers, 59 – Aggravated Assault with Injury
- Ryan Slayton Schwass, 18 – DUI
- Alyscia Florencia Sloan, 23 – Sale/Delivery of Cocaine/Heroin/Etc.
- Wesley Thomas, 27 – Strangulation of a Household Member: Minor Injury, Domestic Battery