CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Laramie County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Regis Lawrence Adams, 33 – Sale/Delivery of Marijuana, Possession of Cocaine-/Heroin-Type Drug, Suspended Driver’s License, Turn Signal Required, Taking a Controlled Substance/Liquor into Jail
- Brian Neal Davis, 46 – Failure to Appear
- Lynda Darlene Louiza Erwin, 59 – P/P Violator Arrest without Warrant
- Michael Andrew Files, 31 – Theft: Deprive Greater than $1,000 or Firearm/Livestock
- Joseph Allen Girone, 26 – Disturbing the Peace and Disturbing Property, Shoplifting: Over $300
- Matthew Christopher Martinez, 32 – Violate Protection Order
- Brandon Dean McCoy, 35 – District Court Warrant: Failure to Comply
- Santana Gage Mendoza, 26 – Probation Violation, DUI: Third in 10 Years
- Selena Marie Ann Nelson, 25 – Probation Violation
- Michael Anthony Norwood, 48 – District Court Warrant: Failure to Comply
- Eric Daniel Pierce, 31 – District Court Warrant: Civil Violation, Trespassing
- Shawn Gene Rowland, 48 – Public Intoxication, Open Container, Disturbing the Peace and Disturbing Property, Refusing to Obey
- Nash Michael Samay-Houle, 22 – Court Order
- Ernest R. Simons, 53 – DUI
- Crystal Jean Thompson, 61 – Failure to Appear
- Dorothy J. Tinajero, 64 – DUI: Combination, Child Endangering: Obscene or Indecent Act in Presence of Child, Headlights Required