CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Laramie County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Eugene Dejuan Carabajal, 36 – Interfering/Obstructing, Failure to Appear
- Kelly Ann Chavez, 52 – Public Intoxication, Disturbing the Peace, Possession of Marijuana: Under 1/4 Ounce
- Ivan Allan Fischer, 48 – Failure to Appear, Expired or Improper Registration
- Cody Lee Foster, 28 – U.S. Marshal Hold
- Fabian Manuel Hernandez, 26 – Aggravated Assault on a Peace Officer, Probation Violation
- Bryan Jasper Lester, 33 – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation
- Trevor Charles Maupin, 23 – Probation Violation x2
- Lance Daniel McCartney, 30 – Probation Violation
- D’Antae Antonio McCray, 26 – Domestic Battery
- Michael Anthony Norwood, 48 – Accessory x2, Conspiracy, Interference with a Peace Officer: Injury, Destruction of Property: Less than $1,000
- Francisco Villarreal Ortiz, 57 – Interference with an Emergency Call, Domestic Battery, Strangulation of a Household Member: Minor Injury
- Xavier Mack Taylor, 31 – District Court Warrant: Civil Violation, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill or Capsule
- Richard Ozzy Thoms, 31 – DUI/Drug Court Hold